Old World Woodworking designs are custom made. If we don't have a specific design, we will create one for your needs. It is often a rewarding experience for those involved. To make the design phase more efficient, think about the following:
- Collect images and samples from magazines, newspapers, photos, or websites of styles you like.
- Focus on details. The smallest example can be the basis for an entire project.
- Write down overall dimentions, function and purpose.
- Create sketches of your ideas, if possible.
- Take photos of the room.
- Make use of our expertise in 19th and early 20th century designs. We will create your dream.